Thursday, February 10, 2011

Color Help and Flyers

My friend Lee recently told me about a large party coming to Michigan. He and his friends will be hosting and over a thousand people are scheduled to attend. Gift baskets will be handed out and he recommended I create fliers to be placed in the basket at the party. I jumped at the opportunity and have now created some nice and cheap 4x6 fliers and will be printing them at http://www.imaxprinting.com/

My good friend, roomy, and fellow artist Mel Miller was kind enough to donate some of her time and help me with my color design. Seen here is a comparison of my original frame and her adjustments. She's an amazing artist, and everyone should check out her blog at MelMillerArt.blogspot.com

Stay tuned for more updates, including a test render of my scene in full shadow/clean up goodness!

To help "My Dad the Giant" become a reality, check out my KickStarter page or IndieGoGo page for more info!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the link-up, fella :) Would it be all right if I posted the color test and my thoughts on it at my blog too? I'll link back here, hopefully turn more viewers this way! More support the better! ^_^

    ReplyDelete