Wednesday, February 9, 2011


Help today has come from my friend and fellow CCS'er Kevin Ingrassia (seen above). Two shots in my film require a moving or 3d background for tracing. One shot is a slow dolly in focusing on Emilio as the tension builds, while another is a fast truck back following the shock-wave of Emilio's massive scream!


To do this I require a 3d model of the Atrium in which the film takes place. I will trace the shot and add my characters to each shot. Kevin was kind enough to donate his time, and has already produced a great rendition of my films stage.

Big thanks to him, and added are some screen shots of his work. :)


Shot from the doorside looking up at the large painting Brianelli has been working on
Shot from the painting side looking at the candle sick, record player, and door.
A nice view of some of the extras Kevin has added, like a box filled with paints.
A shot of the left side of the Atrium
A shot of the right side of the Atrium

Stay tuned for more updates and make sure to look for My Dad the Giant on Indiegogo or KickStarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment